The steps after the acceptance of your paper are:
- Authors have to proceed with their Registration.
- ACM will ask authors, via email, to complete the ACM Rights Management Form.
- ACM will send to authors, via email, an ACM rights management text (Rights Statement) with the paper’s DOI number.
- Authors will prepare the camera ready papers where they have to include the Rights Statement.
- Authors will have to send their camera ready paper to the proceedings editors to compile the proceedings.
Details for Step 1:
Please register until November 12th, 2018 for the conference. Registration information is available at http://pci2018.uniwa.gr/?page_id=1991. It is required that every paper is covered by a paid registration, and this will be checked before finishing the conference proceedings. Therefore, please make sure that your paper is covered by a paid registration no later than November 12th, 2018.
Details for Step 2:
ACM no longer accepts copyright forms in print. Authors must use ACM online copyright application (ACM rights management form). Please fill in the ACM rights management form as soon as you receive the corresponding email from ACM office.
Details for Step 4:
Formatting information can be found at PCI 2018 web site (http://pci2018.uniwa.gr/?page_id=1989) and also directly from ACM (http://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template). Include the rights statement in the lower left corner of the paper’s first page. Read the comments by the reviewers at the end of this email. Please TAKE THEM CAREFULLY INTO ACCOUNT when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings! The page limit is six (6) pages for full papers and four (4) pages for short papers.
Details for Step 5:
Please submit your camera-ready paper, after ACM contacts you to complete the ACM rights management form, but no later than November 19th, 2018. More concretely, be sure to complete the following two steps by November 19, 2018:
1. Upload the final PDF version of your paper through EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pci2018) using your ‘proceedings author’ role for PCI 2018.
2. Send all the source files (word, latex and/or anything else needed for the production of the final PDF version submitted to the EasyChair platform) as a zip file, to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject: “PCI 2018 <Paper Number> Source Files”).